Saturday, July 28, 2012

NEW Cricut Artiste Bundle at Close To My Heart

Good Morning!  Have you all seen and/or heard about the NEW Cricut Artiste bundle at Close To My Heart?  It's AMAZING!  If you loved the Art Philosophy cartridge, than you will adore the Artiste cartridge.  It comes with two handbooks.  One is devoted entirely to showing you how to assemble all the 3D items that this new cartridge can make.  There is a little bit - or a lot - of everything in this.  Cupcake wrappers, 3D cards, Boxes, Bags, Tags, Cards AND envelopes...I just can't believe all the things you can do with this cartridge. 

This cartridge becomes available in the new Fall/Winter catalog and can be ordered beginning August 1st.  The cost is $99.  And here's a peek at what you get:

You get the cartridge (with the two handbooks) THREE Close to My Heart stamp sets and THREE sheets of chipboard pieces.  Now, if you aren't familiar with the Art Philosophy cartridge, than you should know that these stamps and the chipboard pieces coordinate with cuts on this cartridge.  That's right, you can cut out a shape - stamp it - mount it on a chipboard piece and you have WOW!!!!

I am putting in an order August 1st for this amazing cartridge...and if you'd like to order with me - I am offereing a special for $80. plus shipping, ($11.35)  YES, that's right, you will save!

PLUS...if you order from me, you can also get (for an additional $5.00) the stamp of the month! I will also include a FREE copy of the NEW Fall/Winter 2012 catalog and a FREE petite perk stamp set.

I am placing my order first thing August 1st, so be sure to message me ASAP.  You can email me at jprossfam@gmail.com and be sure to put "CTMH OFFER" in your subject line, so I'm sure to get it.


No comments:

Total Pageviews