Thursday, July 12, 2012

Playing in the Mud Scrapbook Layout

My little grandest daughter, Anna, just loves being outside and following her Daddy around the yard.  They have the most extensive gardens - and Anna loves them.  This year, we have had so much rain that there are always puddles.  What child doesn't love a puddle.  Here is a layout I made of our Anna playing in the puddle, while Daddy gardens.  I'm so glad she took her shoes off!!!!



I am so blessed to be a member of two design teams. Getting Cricky, with K. Andrew Designs and Paper Piecings By Nikki.  Both these ladies are AMAZING.  They are two of the most loving, giving women I know.  Not only are they building a business - but they are giving back to the community - as part of every purchase goes to various charities.  Being a part of their design teams has done so much for me personally.  With their support and encouragement, I feel I have grown beyond my expectations.  The inspiration I get from my fellow DT members keeps me going, and love and support they give so freely gives me a reason to be creative every day.  

For this layout, I used Nikki's "All For The Love Of You" file for the girl and for the splash - I used her "Summer Splashin'" pattern.

The sentiments came from K. Andrew Design Stamps "Beautiful Thoughts".  I love love love the bird with the french fry sentiment!
If you haven't visited K. Andrew Designs lately....you will be amazed at the new sets she has for you, as well as twine (and it's the best I've ever used) and some embellishments.  If you need a little inspiration, make sure you visit Getting Cricky.  The DT is posting every day with  a different stamp set - and you can't believe what they have come up with!

Thanks so much for taking a peek today!  Please leave a comment and become a follower...:)   I love to hear from everyone in this wonderful papercrafting world!!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews