Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Card and Gift Tags

Today on Getting Cricky we are showcasing the "Namaste" stamp set.  If you order $25 worth of stamps at K. Andrew Designs you can get this stamp set FREE!!!

I had a lot of fun with this stamp set.  First I used it as gift tags for favors, to be given at a scrapbooking day I'm having.


Perfect for gifts of bubble bath and votives.

Next I made a cute little card with pictures of my grandest daughter.  I used a 1" paper punch to cut the pictures and then 1/4" larger mat inside the stamped squares.  I masked off one side of the floral border to continue stamping the 'windows' on the card.

My design team sisters told me this would make a cute wall hanging too.  I am actually going to use it at the top of a scrapbook page and journal a letter to my grandest daughter inside.

Did you notice the twine I used on all my projects???  This is NEW at K. Andrew Designs.  It is the most amazing twine I have used yet - and is perfect for those baking 'gifts' that you give to your family and neighbors. I will be stocking up on red and green for my Christmas Treats!!!

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my projects today!  Please check out Getting Cricky for more inspiration with this stamp!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

All of your projects are so fabulous, Patti!! The gift tags are so creative and I just love the way you did the frames around the pictures!! Awesome projects :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Total Pageviews