Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Getting Cricky Post - Winged Things

Welcome to another Getting Cricky post!  Today we have been asked to use "Winged Things".  I think this was one of my first K. Andrew Designs stamp sets.  I have used this so often, as it is truly inspirational.  For my first project, I have a paper bag album I am making.  This is a work in progress!

I'm having so much fun creating this album.  As you can see, there are pockets on the sides and on the bottom, that secure these tags.  Not only tags, but any memorabilia you wish to slide in them.  I will be showing more of this album as I finish it.  I took the time to actually SEW the binding...and then lay a cardstock binding over it. 

If you haven't heard, Kristal is now carrying twine in the store!!!  I love it!  Perfect for these tags and the tags of each page on the album.  I use it for so many things.

Here's a look at "Winged Things", the stamp set I used in this project.

K. Andrew Designs
Winged Things


I have some older projects also done with "Winged Things"




If you'd like to see some more "Winged" inspiration, go to Getting Cricky, and see what my Design Team Sister has to show you. 

Thanks for taking a peek at my Wednesday inspiration!

1 comment:

Heather Lynn said...

Hi Patti! I love the way your mini is looking so far! Love your other projects, too! Hope you are having a beautiful week!

Hugs,
HL

Total Pageviews