Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Garden Journal (Composition Book) - Getting Cricky

Today we are showcasing "Beautiful Thoughts", one of Kristal Andrew's new stamp sets.  I'm so happy to be able to share this little garden journal I made.  Our neighbor, who is an organic farmer, was nice enough to take care of all our animals, gardens, greenhouse and plants for us while we went on vacation.  To thank her, I made her a little garden journal out of a composition book.  Kristal Andrew's new stamp set "Beautiful Thoughts" was PERFECT for this book.
I stamped all of the sayings throughout the pages of the book.  I also added some fun things to the inside front and back covers!



I absolutely love the sentiments on this stamp set.  I can't begin to tell you how many times I've already used this.  If you'd like more ideas on how to use this amazing stamp set, visit Getting Cricky today!

No comments:

Total Pageviews