Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snowman Soup featuring K. Andrew Design Art Stamps!

I just love the three sets of stamps I just got.   I've been using them non-stop for a week.  They have been perfect for all the chocolate Christmas gifts I plan on making.  Here is my newest creation.  It's a package of "Snowman Soup". 


"Wake up and smell the Hot Chocolate"
Sentiment from K. Andrew Art Stamps Designs


I took a package of hot chocolate and placed it in a quart size ziplock bag.  In a snack size ziplock bag, I put a handful of mini marshmallows. I then added to the quart bag, a candy cane for stirring and two chocolate kisses for enjoying.  On the back of my tag, I used the large tea cup stamp and wrote - "Just for you from me"

Here are the stamp sets I used!


COFFEE AND TEA TIME

COFFEE AND TEA FOR YOU AND ME

COFFEE & TEA TAG-A-LONGS
All of these stamp sets can be purchased at K.Andrews Art Stamp Designs.  It's a gift that you can keep for yourself but it's also a gift that gives.  $1 of every stamp set is donated to charity.  Perfect for giving this time of year. 

Please stop by this Sunday to see what other items I have made to go with my Snowman Soup project!!!

3 comments:

jennyplace2 said...

Wonderful project!

girlia said...

Great project. I am doing something similar for my co-workers

Lisa said...

This is so creative and awesome!! I absolutely love it!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Total Pageviews