Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Cards with Dazzle!

This is the new paper piecing I bought from Paper Piecings By Nikki .  I just love this little puppy and his/her little dog house.  I used my K Andrew Design Stamps for the sentiment and here they are!


My Grand-daughter Lexi, 4 years old, helped me with the second one...she got a little carried away with stickles, trying to make the dog house look like bricks.  But, hey, it really works!!!!  "Never be afraid to try things, Nana", she said to me.   Hmmmmmmm, wonder where she's heard that before...wondering if she is spending too much time with her Nana????  LOL

Here is the amazing file I got from Paper Piecing by Nikki .  As you can see, I only used part of the file!!!  I still have plenty left for more creations!

So many pieces, so little time....hmmmmm.....

The sentiment came from K. Andrews Design Stamps .  I used the "Fashionable Friends" set.  As with all her stamps, $1 for each set is donated to charity...a great way to give and get this holiday season.


Thanks so much for taking a peek at my projects today!
I'm entering these in the following challenges:

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super sweet! What a fun image! great details! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

beejay said...

How adorable, and what fun to craft with your granddaughter! Thanks for playing along with us and Mary at CCC!

Scrappy Mel said...

Very cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

- Mel

Nanne said...

Super cute cards and great job on the paper piecings..
thnx for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays
Hugs
Nanné

shelly said...

adorable cards your grandaughter did a fantastic job too :) thanks for sharing with us at WW :)

Total Pageviews