Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Challenge Card - Paper Piecings By Nikki

It's Christmas Challenge Week #1 over at Paper Piecings By Nikki.  She asks that we:

Create a Christmas layout, card, tag or any other craft using one of my Christmas pattern sets or digi's of $4.00 or more.

Nikki has designed some wonderful things for Christmas, and it's so hard to just choose one thing.  I haven't done much paper piecing, but I am finding I am having so much fun!!!!   I even asked Santa for a silouette for Christmas!!!

I had so much fun making this and will be entering it into Nikki's challenge. Stop by her store and check out her designs!  Hope you all will enter too!!!

My sentiment is from K Andrews Design Stamps.  It is from the "Coffee and Tea for you and me" stamp set. 

These stamps are so versitile...I'm having so much fun stamping with them.  Remember $1 of every set is donated to charity!  Thanks so much for taking a peek...hope you will create something from Nikki's Paper Piecing and join in the fun!!!


3 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

O this is so cute!! i really should get this set!!
Kristan
Getting Cricky Jr. DTM-Sister

Linda Therrien said...

Your card is adorable!! Love the little heart nose :).

Linda

Debbie said...

I just love this I so what to learn what paper piecing is, it looks like so much fun I have to get this and give it a try thanks for sharing Debbie

Total Pageviews