Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Skating Layout with Paper Piecings By Nikki

We got our 4-year old Grandest Daughter skates for Christmas.  My hubby shoveled and flooded the pond and the day after Christmas we all gave it a try.  Lexi stood right up and started running across the pond!  They are single runner skates!  What a great time we all had skating and laughing.

Nikki, from Paper Piecings By Nikki, just released this awesome penquin set called "You Crack Me Up".  It was perfect for this layout!  Nana and Papa Penguin and all the babies!  My granddaughter helped me with these paper piecings which makes this layout even more special.  Here's the file:

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my new layout.  Make sure to visit Nikki's store for all her new designs...I am loving them!!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews