Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Two new layouts - I'm on a crafting roll

I have been throwing myself into scrapbooking lately.  I tend to do quick and easy cards, but lately I have had to get some scrapbook pages done, before I am totally buried in pictures.  Today I made another layout using Paper Piecings By Nikki's Campin' Crazy file.

I just love this little sleeping bear.  I added some "liquid glass" to the lantern and it looks just like the glass globe.  You can get "Liquid Glass" from my Close To My Heart page....www.pattiross.ctmh.com

Next, I did this adorable rainy day layout.  The weather here in Maine has been very wet and cold.  This will be perfect for pictures of my grand daughters playing with their umbrellas in the rain.



Of course, I used the amazing Kristal Andrew's Design Stamps for my stamping.  I used the "All About Animal Set for the "You Quack Me Up" because there isn't anything quite as funny as my grandest girls with umbrella's.  And, the "Positive Thoughts" stamp set for my other two sentiments.  I just love how Kristal's stamps fit on these piecings.  Here's a look at these two sets.  



Now, Kristal has released a few new sets.  They are amazing and I am stalking my mailbox, waiting for my order to arrive.  Here's a peek!




There are STILL a few new sets in the works....shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!   Stay tuned for the amazing previews!

1 comment:

Linda Therrien said...

love your layouts. The background of the camping bear is perfect. I can just picture Lexi splashin in the puddles on the ducky layout..:)

xoxo

Linda

Total Pageviews