Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Birthday Card

I am so honored to be part of the amazing Paper Piecings By Nikki Design Team.  We recently had a paper piecing swap - and were challenged to make a birthday card with the piecing we received from our partner.  My partner was, Michelle Rositzky and she sent me the most adorable little alien guy from Nikki's "You Got a Friend in Me" set.   Here is my birthday card.

 I am also quite honored and privileged to be part of the Design Team at Getting Cricky.  I was lucky enough to have the new "Of Mice and Lil' Men" Stamp Sets which had the PERFECT sentiment for this birthday card.
Here's a peek at that stamp set.

Thanks so much for taking a look at my project today - If you'd like to participate in our next piecing swap, please 'join' us on facebook - Paper Piecings By Nikki.  We're sure to have another one real soon!

4 comments:

scrapperbecka said...

such a cute card! Love that bear. Great job!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Patti!! I just love the whole design!! What a fun and fabulous card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gloria said...

OMGosh he is so beary adorable!!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

Ribbon Girl said...

That is a lovely card and very cute! Thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly Challenge. Mary G x

Total Pageviews