Friday, May 25, 2012

Getting Cricky Design Team Posting

Happy Friday Everyone.  It is my extreme privilege to bring you today's project here at Getting Cricky.  I can't begin to tell you how much fun it is to be a part of this amazingly talented design team.  My fellow Design Team Sisters ALWAYS inspire me and challenge me to try new things.  I wanted to share a cute little card I made using "All About Animals"stamp set.  




I love using Kraft paper for my cards.  Especially those that have 'outdoorsy critters' on them.  This little squirrel paper piecing can be found at Paper Piecings By Nikki.  I had so much fun making her and the little nut she is clutching.  Kristal's "NUTS ABOUT YOU" sentiment is from "All About Animals" and stamps perfectly right on her tail. I love that Kristal's stamps fit on most of the cricut piecings or paper piecings  that I use.   I'm really pleased with how she came out.

Now...K. Andrew Design Stamps has come out with a brand new stamp set called, "More Food For Thought."  If it had arrived in time, the saying would have been, "What a Nut."  I have been stalking my mailbox and waiting for my delivery.  If you haven't had a chance to see "Guy Talk" and "Southern Sayings", two more new sets - or the bakers twine (100 yards for $5), you don't know what you are missing.  Make sure you stop by and stock up on these new stamps and the twine, while they are in stock!




Thank you so much for taking a peek at my project for today.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to come visit you!  Until next time,

Happy Crafting, Stamping, Piecing Fun.....Patti

No comments:

Total Pageviews