Monday, May 28, 2012

S'mores and more scrapbooking layout

Good Morning, one of the great things about scrapbooking, is scrapbooking with a friend.  In my case, my 5 year old grand-daughter is my scrapbooking buddy.  It goes without saying that everything that is mine - also is hers.  I always buy supplies for two.

I just got this amazing 'Campin Crazy' paper piecing pattern from Paper Piecings By Nikki.  Talk about getting your money's worth.  This week I will be featuring several layouts made with this pattern.  As luck would have it, Nikki is having an incredible sale today - Memorial Day - so you can stock up on your favorite patterns.

‎*FOR MEMORIAL DAY ONLY* For those who may have missed out on my ONE DAY ONLY sale here is another one for you ♥ Spend $20 and save 60% on your entire purchase! Use code "inmemory" in your cart at checkout ♥ This sale ends at midnight tonight so grab it while it's hot! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY everyone ♥ www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com


Make sure you check out this adorable set!!!!!


Now for my project...


I am so pleased with how my page turned out....I just need to add the pictures and the journaling and it will 
be totally done.  Now, here's my grand-daughters:


Lexi had so much fun with this piecing.  She loved adding all the accents to they eyes and noses.  When it came to her super sized 'smore', she said, "Nana, I gave him a marshmallowy delicious mouth."  There is a girl who knows her smores!!!!

Please leave a comment and stop by tomorrow for another camping layout using this amazing piecing file!  Don't forget to take advantage of Nikki's amazing sale today!





No comments:

Total Pageviews