Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yorky Friendship Card and a Winner

Many of you know that I am crazy for yorkies. We have three yorkies and a shorkie.  My grand-daughter loves when I draw her pictures that she can color and one day I found myself 'doodling' yorkies.  I came up with this picture of Trixie, our shorkie (shitzu-yorky).  Lexi and I each colored one and then I made mine into a card.  This is for my friend who has 12 tiny yorkies of her own!!!!

The winners of my Pink Tea/Coffee Cup Cozy's from the 'FIGHT LIKE A GIRL" Blog Hop -( chosen by random.org ) are: (DRUM ROLL PLEASE)

Gloria from Girlia's Cards 

Linda Therrien from Linda's Creativity. 

Congratulations Ladies.  I'll get them in the mail as soon as I get your addresses.

3 comments:

Linda Therrien said...

I won one of your Cozy's - awesome!!! Thank you so much!

You are so talented, you can sew, quilt, make beautiful scrapbooks and cards and now you can add artist to your many talents - love the yorkie, hope you keep doodling and come up with a bunch more.

Love you

Linda

Simply Pam said...

Love this card! I'm super crazy for puppies as well. Love it. :)

Pam
Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very adorable and creative:)

Maude
www.bowsbymaude.com

Total Pageviews