Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Design Team Call at "Getting Cricky With K Andrew"

I just received my first set of stamps from K Andrew Design Art Stamps and saw that she had a Design Team Call.  I LOVE my new stamp set, "Winged Things".  I had three cards I needed to make this week for different friends/family members.  This stamp set was just what I needed.  Needless to say, I sent in my application to be considered for her fabulous design team.  I've got everything crossed hoping to hear something back soon!

Meanwhile, here are the three cards I made using my new "Winged Things" stamp set.  Thanks for taking a look!



3 comments:

Linda Therrien said...

Your cards came out awesome. Good luck - I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I have one stamp set of hers, that I won and I love them! Saving my pennies so I can order a few more sets. --- maybe I will put it on my Christmas list :) Great job as usual sis!

Linda

Dina said...

beautiful cards! Hugs! Dina

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Patti--I love them--thank you so much for sharing these with me.

big cricky hugs,
k andrew

Total Pageviews