Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Won Some Papercrafting World Digi's!

That's right, I won some Digi's from Papercrafting World.  Madison, from Funky Cards had a $10 gift certificate to Papercrafting World offered as a prize for the "Pocket Full Of Memories" blog hop and I WON!  *Doing a happy dance and singing*

My 4-year old grandest daughter and I, have had so much fun playing with our new digital stamps.  We've colored them in marker (crayola) and colored pencils (again, crayola) and even crayons (yep, crayola again).  I haven't had a chance to do "serious" coloring - but wanted to share a couple cards I made with colored pencils.




As you can see - I'm not the most talented coloring girl out there...but I can't tell you the fun I've had.  My grand-daughter and I are really getting good at coloring in the lines - and of course, stickling everything we can!!!   Hope you all enjoy!

BIG THANKS to Melin and Madison for the digi's!!!!!

5 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Congrats on your win Patti! I too won some PCW digis from the Disney Hop and am super excited to start using them. I think your cards turned out fabby! I like the coloring!
:O)
Jessica

Linda Therrien said...

your cards came out really cute - I will be giving those digi stamps a try now that I am on their design team :) - I am still on cloud 9 :)

Linda

Karen said...

those digis are adorable so cute on your cards

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your cards are just adorable! Congratulations on winning the digis. That is great! The squirrel is my favorite!

JustYolie said...

These cards are so cute!! Congrats on your win!!

Total Pageviews