I think it's my favorite - not because it was a great work of art - but because my granddaughter just loved it and carried it everywhere. Thanks so much for taking a peek! Please link up your own project - and if you leave a comment with your blog address - I'll be glad to stop by and visit you!
Link Up Love Party: How it Works
- Link Up Party runs from Tuesday 10/18 to Tuesday 10/25.
- Grab the Getting Cricky blinky and post on your blog's sidebar
- Be a follower of Getting Cricky
- Create a new blog post that is titled Link Up Love Party with K Andrew. In your post, you must mention that the link up love party is a way to get to know each other and find new blog inspiration, mention my blog, with a link back to Getting Cricky
- Post your favorite project that you've done in your blog for HALLOWEEN
- Copy and paste the link up code into your blog post so the Inlinkz will show up on your blog
- Spread the word so everyone can join in!
- You must visit, follow, and comment on the 5 people before you AND the 5 people after you in the Inlinkz. It would be fantastic if you would visit as many as you can--maybe everyone? If you are one of the first 5 then you will need to blog the ones before you and a few more after--as long as it's a minimum of 10 near you in the link up
- If you do not do the above your link will be deleted, because it's just not fair to those who work so hard linking up and showing love to the ones on the list. I have two moderators who will be checking this out to keep it awesome and fun!
Happy Halloween everyone! Look forward to meeting some new faces!!!