Monday, January 16, 2012

Week of Inspiration and Fun at Getting Cricky - Day One

Morning Everyone!  I want to start by saying how much I love being a member of Kristal Andrews Getting Cricky Design Team.  If you haven't seen, heard or used her stamps before - please head over to her site and take a peek at them.  I can't say enough about the quality of these stamps - They stamp clear and clean - always retain their 'cling' and for me - they are my 'go to' stamps! 
This week each of her Design Team members have taken ONE stamp set and agreed to make a weeks worth of projects, just using that set.  At the end of the week, we are all participating in a Valentines Hop -- to preview her amazing new sets that are available for pre-order!  There will be MANY chances to win free stamps and goodies along the way - so please come back each day and check out the amazing inspiration!

This week, I will be featuring the 'PIRATE PARTY' image set and the 'PIRATE TALES AND FISH SCALES' sentiment set!  Now, this is a favorite of my 4-year old grand-daughter.  Don't be surprised if there is a project this week by Lexi!   


I had so much fun making this card.  I stamped around the border with the sword stamp and then added stickles to make them 'pop'.  I fussy cut the sentiment "Keep An Eye Out" and the cute little pirate - added them to some perfect paper that I got from my DCWV Once Upon A Time stack - and there you have it.   I stamped the envelope with the same pirate sword and added the cute little fish stamp!  Here's what these two amazing stamp sets look like:



You can see these at K. Andrew Designs

This set is so much fun!  I hope you'll stop by tomorrow, I have a really adorable project for you - perfect for those of you with little ones, play dates, pre-school get togethers!  Please leave me a comment and a link to your blog - I'd love to come visit you!

Here are K. Andrew Designs Valentine Preview Sets....You can pre-order these today!!! 



Pre-order both these stamp sets and get this mini- set free!  www.kandrewdesigns.com

8 comments:

CathyinMN said...

Cute card! TFS!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cool love the swords as the border!!
Kristan
GCDT-sister

Miranda said...

Super Cute! Love the border and the little pirate!
Miranda :)
Getting Cricky JRDT
www.nanasscrapspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very fun!

Amanda said...

Very neat card! I love the background!

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Since I'm a fan of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow I like all things Pirate and your creation is no exception. Especially like the gold swords.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Great card. I love how you used the swords to make a border.

Veronica Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Jenscrapstoo said...

What a great boys card, very cool!!
Cheers Jennie
Getting Cricky Jnr DTM sister

Total Pageviews