Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getting Cricky Preview Week - Day Three

Welcome back to day three of fun at Getting Cricky! The Design Team for K. Andrew Design Stamps at Getting Cricky was asked to pick a stamp set and do a weeks worth of projects using just that stamp set. I picked Pirate Party and Pirate Tales and Fish Scales. My project for today is a card using the girl pirate!  (yes, there is a girl pirate in the set too!!!!)

I love the sentiment "Need an extra hand?"  Perfect for this little girl pirate.  I had so much fun making this card and adding all the stickles.  I just love glitter!!!  Here are the stamp sets I used:


Now for some more fun - It is preview week at K. Andrew Design Stamps She has some amazing new designs available for pre-order! On Friday the Getting Cricky Design Team will be hopping to the U R So Sweet Blog Hop and showcasing this amazing Valentines Day Set which is available for order now:



This special "Key to my Heart" set is free when you order both Valentine Sets!

Also available for pre-order are two other NEW sets! All About Animals and In the Family


I can't wait to get mine, I've already got so many ideas for them.

Thanks for taking a peek at my project today - please hop over to K. Andrew Designs and take a peek at all her amazing stamps. Add this code at checkout for free shippping pattifreeship Please come back again tomorrow and see another Pirate Tales and Pirate Tales and Fishscales project!

I love comments and if you leave one, please leave your blog address, I'd love to come visit you too!!!

6 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cool, love the stickles for the treasure!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Cheri said...

This is such a fun card. I love the colors.

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister

CathyinMN said...

Fun card! Love all of the bling - it makes it look more like real treasure!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy Pirate card. Especially like the treasure chest with the jewel bling. I'm sending Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow to find the treasure chest. Yo ho ho!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

great card!!

Veronica Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love this card, it is arrr great one!!! :)
Cheers Jennie
Getting Cricky Jnr DTM sister

Total Pageviews