Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting Cricky Preview Week - Day Four

Welcome Back to Preview Week at Getting Cricky.  My Design Team Sisters and I have been asked to pick a stamp set (s) and make projects for the entire week - using just that set (s).  I chose Pirate Party and Pirate Tales and Fish Scales as my set and this is what I came up with for today!


I made a center step card with the mermaid.  She is just so cute with her sparkly tail behind waves of torn paper.  I must say that the little fish and bubble stamp is one of my favorites.  Just love to use it as a border or accents!  The sentiment "Tales of a Mermaid" is just perfect.   Here are the stamp sets I used.

www.kandrewdesigns.com

www.kandrewdesigns.com
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our amazing Valentines Hop, "U R So Sweet"!  Here are the amazing new Valentines Sets that are available now for pre-order at K. Andrew Designs.  Use code pattifreeship for free shipping on your order.  Remember if you order both full size stamp sets, you will get the mini set free.


Thanks for stopping by today - hope to see you all again tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute, i love the way you use those fish!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Mermaid card even though I was not fond of the Mermaids in the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Like the fish stamping background.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

CathyinMN said...

Very cute card! I like how you used the fish and bubbles to create an interesting background, too. TFS!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Great card!!

Veronica Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Jenscrapstoo said...

Beautiful scene card, love this mermaid!! Cheers Jennie
Getting Cricky Jnr DTM sister

Anonymous said...

your card is soooo cute
Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

Total Pageviews