Sunday, March 13, 2011

WOW - Challenge Prizes arrived yesterday from our sponsor!!!

WOW - just about says it all!  Our sponsor for March, PaperWishes just sent all our prizes for the month.  They were amazingly generous!  I am definitely going to be placing a big order after seeing some of these things up close!  Here is the prize package for my challenge "Think Spring" .  We have one week left for this challenge, so make sure your get your entry in!  And, visit my sister site, as she is offering blog candy too!

Here it is - THANK YOU PAPERWISHES!!


The lucky winner will receive a package of 6 - gold sampler "Color Me" papers
Nonna's Garden Paper pack (12 papers, 2 of each design)
Rustic clocks and Victorian Roses - 3-D Papier Tole Die-cuts
4 packages of Dazzle stickers
1 pkg. butterfly stamps

http://www.paperwishes.com/


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm so glad I participated.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

That was so nice!

- - Sheryl - - said...

love the tole set!

Jean said...

Great stuff!!

Melissa said...

That was so nice!

Dina said...

Hi patti! come over to my blog and get your award! hugs! Dina

Tisha said...

I love paper wishes! There stuff i lovely! I wish I could order from there more often!
TFS!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Total Pageviews