Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Last week for Creative Sisters Monday Challenge "Punches"

Hi Everyone!!! 

Just a quick post to remind everyone that this is the last week to enter our Creative Sisters Monday Challenge!  My sister Linda is sponsoring the challenge and it's to use your punches!  If you've entered my challenge and hers this month - you are automatically entered into the monthly drawng which is an amazing prize package from our sponsor Paper Wishes.

The rules are simple - you need to be followers of both our blogs, need to have entered both  challenges this month - and you need to leave us a way to get in touch with you.  Simple!

Here's our prize package for the month - be sure to stop at both our blogs to see our blog candy for this challenge, also!

I'd like to thank Paper Wishes, who has been amazingly generous in supporting our blogs this month.  Make sure you check out their website http://www.paperwishes.com/ and request a free catalog.  You will be amazed at the products they offer, as well as support, tutorials, monthly shopper packages!  You'll be glad you stopped in!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower and look forward to joining your challenges. I wanted you to stop by my blog because I have an award for you. Thanks for your cute inspiration!

Total Pageviews