Thursday, February 28, 2013

Recipe Book Page

Good Morning!  As most of you know, I have a slight obsession with yorkies.  Two of my yorkie children, Rascal and Biscuit are full-blooded yorkies and my Trixie is a shorky. (shitzu-yorky mix)  One of the things I do for them is to make their doggy bone treats from scratch. 

This is the recipe book layout I made for that very recipe. I will add the recipe and my pups pictures and then add this to my book.

I used the Puppy Love file from Paper Piecings By Nikki to create this page and my Martha Stewart punches and some ribbon I had in my stash.  Stay tuned for more recipe pages!!!!

Thanks for taking a peek!

You can get this file at www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com

1 comment:

Heidi said...

How cute! I have a shi-pom. Fun aren't they. TFS. Live4scrappin

Total Pageviews