Thursday, February 14, 2013

IT'S VALENTINES DAY!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!    Hope you are all enjoying some homemade love.  Here in the backwoods of Cornville, Maine (Yes, there is a Cornville) our day is filled with love.  Our beautiful Granddaughter, Lexi brought us a box of chocolates and this adorable creation:
I thought this was such a special gift.  She made this with her Mom.  Now it will become a scrapbook page and one day she will laugh at how small her hands were. 

My wonderful Hubby, who has the best of intentions and very little art ability, went down to my studio and created a valentines for me.  I think he did really well!


Here's a peek at my card I made for him using the Close to My Heart January stamp of the month set.

I'm trying to do more with 'coloring' and markers...this came out 'ok' but I can only improve with time.

What do these all have in common?  Well, they were all made from the heart! 

Whether you go to the store and buy expensive things, or you make a card from scraps - Whether you buy into the whole "Valentines Day" holiday or choose to ignore it...I hope you will all take time today to let the people closest to you know they are loved.  Just picking up the phone and saying, "I'm thinking of you." can mean the whole world to someone.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews