Thursday, January 10, 2013

Valentines Gift Cards

Happy New Year!  I can't believe this is my first post for 2013!  I made a couple tiny cards for my grandest daughters, to attach to their Valentines gifts. 

I used Paper Piecings By Nikki's file "Hugs and Kisses Valentines Bear" file. I just love these adorable bears!  Since I use the silhouette cameo to cut out all my pieces, I can resize them to what ever size I need.  No matter what software or cutting machine you use, PPBN has the file for you. 
 
Check out the daily freebie!  


3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Simple adorable, cute images...

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

burun estetigi said...

we are also a leading web design and development company.
we provides best Dubai Web Design and we are a leading Event management company
burun estetigi

Total Pageviews