Thursday, January 17, 2013

CTMH Wednesday Inspiration

Close to My Heart has come out with their new spring/summer 2013 catalog and I am so EXCITED about all the new products!  I received some of the new items yesterday, along with some 'swatches' of the new papers!!!   I cannot wait to get into my studio today to use some of them!  

Currently there are two offers you can take advantage of, while still ordering from the current catalog.  The first is the Stamp of the Month.  This is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets.  With Valentines day coming up, it's perfect!!!  It's called "Happy Valentines" and you can get it two ways.  You can order it for $17.95 OR you can spend $50 or more and get it for just $5.00  Here's a peek at some of the beautiful things you can create.


To see the set, you can go to my website www.pattiross.ctmh.com and click on "Promotions".

The second offer is one I am so excited about.  It is an amazing Valentines Kit that can be yours for $10 with a $35 purchase.  It includes an awesome STAMP SET!!!  DIE CUT BOXES, PAPERS (including the new sparkle paper) and the new TREAT TUBES - Enough product to create 12 valentine gifts!!!  Here's a peek at some of the finished treats.

This kit is perfect to do with your kids - or for your kids/grandchildren - or for classmates.  Just go to my website www.pattiross.ctmh.com and check out the promotions.  While you are there, check out the 'while supplies last' section - there are some amazing deals on some discontinued products....you will have no problem reaching that $35 mark to get this Valentines set for $10.  

The Valentines kit is 'while supplies last' and the supplies are dwindling...get yours now!

Thanks for stopping by to see what's new at Close To My Heart.   Come back next Wednesday when my Team resumes our Wednesday inspirational projects!






No comments:

Total Pageviews