Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CTMH Wednesday Inspiration

Welcome to Close To My Heart Wednesday Inspiration.  We've taken a little break, but we are back again with some amazing Close To My Heart products and inspiration!

The new catalog is out and there are so many AWESOME things!  One of my favorite things is the paperdoll stamps!  YES, I did say Paper Dolls!  Here's what I did with them.

Paper Doll #D1547
This was a layout I did using my new stamps.  It was so much fun to create.  The images were easy to hand cut and stamped on flesh colored cardstock, it made things come out so good!  It was just like being a little girl and playing with my own paper dolls.  I can't wait to try this again as a card.

Thanks for taking a peek today - if you'd like to place an order, you can go to www.pattiross.ctmh.com and place your order with me!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Patti your layout is really super cute love it, I am so happy to be designing with you and the other lovely ladies here
Hugs
Debbie

Total Pageviews