Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Guy Talk Projects at Getting Cricky

Today at Getting Cricky we are featuring the "Guy Talk" stamp set.  As we all know, it's hard to find the appropriate sentiment for the 'guy' in our life.  This stamp set is perfect for many occassions!



Guy Talk
My first project is a card I sent to my accountant who successfully handled some tax problems for us.

Front of card using Paper Piecings By Nikki 'I love my Geek" file .


Inside of card



HERE'S MY SECOND PROJECT

As you can see, these sentiments are wonderful!!!  They stamp so clean and clear.  Make sure you check out the Getting Cricky page for more 'Guy Talk" inspiration.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so cute Patti. I love the turtle. There is so much detail to him from his face to his toes. Simply adorable!

Total Pageviews