Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Getting Cricky - More Food For Thought

I am so excited to show you a project I made with Kristal Andrew's 'Even More Food For Thought' stamp set.  This is one of her new releases and I am having so much fun creating with it.  This is what the set looks like:


I don't know about you, but I am always asked to bring something to a cookout - or a dinner - or something, and I like to make it look special.  I created three tags to attach to goodie trays this summer.   Here's a peek at one....

I made this to attach to a big jar of m&m's.  I am bringing this to a friend of mine who has gone through some tough moments lately.  I love the sentiment and it's just perfect for the occassion!!!!!

If you'd like to see the other tags I made, please check out today's post at Getting Cricky...and be sure to check out the other projects using this stamp set!!!!

Did you know that Kristal is carrying TWINE now in her store - while supplies last.  I was able to snag a bunch of colors!!!  It is very high quality twine - and at $5 a 100 yard roll, it is a deal!

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my project today!!!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute tag! love their PK faces.. And even your posting before this... Super cards!

Diana Lynn Martin said...

I love these tags! I'm sure your party hosts will love them too!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable, Patti!! All three tags are just fabulous and so creative!! I love them :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Total Pageviews