Sunday, July 24, 2011

WINNER AND A NEW CREATIVE SISTERS CHALLENGE!

CONGRATULATIONS to Becky Dunham, of Blog Less In Utah, for her winning comment on my sisters birthday!  Thank you for taking the time to wish my sister a happy birthday!  As soon as I receive your address, your "surprise" will be in the mail to you!  Thank you to everyone who sent Linda birthday wishes!

NEW CREATIVE SISTERS MONDAY CHALLENGE!  I'm announcing the next challenge today - and will post my entry and Mr. Linky tomorrow.  So everyone get your thinking caps on - get creative!  The new challenge on the Creative Sisters Monday Challenge is:

                                             SUMMER FUN!

Anything goes for this challenge - but it has to be summer.  Hopefully something you are doing this summer!  Scrapbook pages, cards, crafts - anything you want - let your imaginations soar along with the heat.  Find a cool spot and let's get creative!!!

Good Luck - Mr. Linky, my project, etc...will be added to this post tomorrow!

No comments:

Total Pageviews