Saturday, July 16, 2011

Creative Sisters Birthday

My wonderful Creative Sister, Linda had a birthday yesterday!  I'm not going to say the NUMBER of this birthday - but it's a significant one.  My sister got me started on this paper crafting journey - and it's truly something we are both very passionate about.  We are so blessed to have so many friends who share this passion - and a community where we can learn and grow from each other.

Please join with me in wishing my sister a very happy birthday!  To honor this most special day - I will pick at random - one winner from everyone who leaves a comment for her birthday!  The prize will be a surprise!

4 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Happy belated birthday to Linda! i hope she had a fabulous day! Hugs to both of you :)

Pat N. said...

That's sweet of you Patti. Happy Birthday to Linda!

Lizzie Laine said...

Happy Birthday Linda!
Have a great year:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is great!

Total Pageviews