Welcome to the first day of the Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop!! If you just came from Diana's Blog you are in the right place. If you happened to just stop in and would like to start at the beginning, please go to Lisa's Blog. You are going to find a lot of great inspiration on your journey! We also have a lot of sponsors, so please leave a comment on everyones blog for a chance to win.
For my project, I made a layout using my Cricut, the new Close To My Heart Artbooking Cartridge and Close To My Heart Papers.
This is the first of a two page layout using the new Artbooking cartridge. I absolutely love this cartridge. Not only does it do those really cool overlays (yes, even 12 x 12) but it cuts the mats, the wording - EVERYTHING! I love how this came together. Check back tomorrow for page two!
Make sure to comment on each blog along the way for a chance to win some incredible prizes!!!! If you want to know more about the new artbooking cartridge at Close to My Heart...please go to my online CTMH link. www.pattiross.ctmh.com
I hope you liked it :) Your next stop is Tricia
Here is the whole line-up in case you get lost along the way:
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
5. Sheila- http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
6. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
7. Jessica ~ http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
8. Angela - http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
9. Linda - http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
10. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
12. Diana - www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
13. Patti -http://www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com you are here
14. Tricia - http://mysticalcardcreations.blogspot.com/ next
15. Robin - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/