Welcome back to the 2nd day of this Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop. Hope everyone had time to play along with us yesterday, these talented ladies sure did a great job. If you came from Diana's blog you are in the right place. If you happened to stop by to visit and would like to start at the beginning of the hop, please start with Lisa's blog.
For my project, I made a two page layout using the brand new Artbooking cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart and Close To My Heart Florentine paper.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cartridge. You select the size that you want for your layout and all the elements for that page are cut portionally for that page, no guessing on size of the photo mats, or the titles - so easy to use.
Make sure to comment on each blog along the way for a chance to win some
incredible prizes!!!! If you want to know more about the new artbooking
cartridge at Close to My Heart...please go to my online CTMH link. www.pattiross.ctmh.com
Your next stop is Tricia
Here is the lineup in case you get lost along the way.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
3. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
5. Sheila- http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
6. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
7. Jessica ~ http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
8. Angela - http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
9. Linda - http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
10. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
12. Diana - www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
13. Patti -http://www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
14. Tricia - http://mysticalcardcreations.blogspot.com/
15. Robin - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/