Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cabin Fever Preview Week at Getting Cricky - Day 2

Good Morning Everyone and welcome to Day Two of preview week. On Friday, Getting Cricky will be hosting a super inspirational blog hop and we have been asked to pick ONE cartridge and use it all week in a variety of projects. The cartridge I have picked is "Nates ABC's". It's one I haven't used in a while (also part of the rules) and it seems to go perfectly with the new All About Animals stamp set. 


I cute my image out at 3 1/2", which is the perfect size for a standard size card.  Because the images on this cartridge are "shadow like" - lacking a lot of detail - the stamps fit perfect ON the image.  You will see that I stamp ON the image a lot this week.  Just perfect!


I just love how this came out.  I think these stamps just echo the image perfectly.  This was so much fun to do.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to join us in linking up your Cabin Fever project!!!  Stop by tomorrow for another Nate's ABC project!


6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so creative and adorable, Patti!! I love the sentiments with the cut!! I got Nate's ABC's a while ago and haven't used it yet...thanks for the inspiration!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

So creative!! I love it!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Cheri said...

This is so cute and totally cracks me up. I know this is what would happen with my cat if we had a fish - lol.

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Super cute and funny!

Veronica JrDt Sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

girlia said...

super cute

The Craftin Mama said...

This card made me smile because I have a dog, 2 cat's and a turtle!! Great job!!

Ildi your DT sister

Total Pageviews