Friday, February 17, 2012

Cabin Fever Pre-hop Challenge

Today is the day - or tonight is the night.  The Cabin Fever Blog Hop at Getting Cricky will start at 9:00 EST.  But, I have another project for you.  All week I have been using NATE'S ABC cartridge and once again, I've used another cut from that cartridge and another stamp set! 


I just love this owly-hoo set of stamps...it fits perfect with any bird or owl cuts. 

"From Our Nest".  The cut was made at 3 1/2 inches and embellished with stickles.  Thanks so much for taking a peek at another NATES ABC cartridge cut and be sure to hop by tonight for the Cabin Fever Blog Hop at Getting Cricky!  You will be super inspired - just in time for some weekend crafting!

3 comments:

girlia said...

adorable.

Amanda said...

Very very cute! I love all the glitter!! :)

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is super cute, i love paper!!
Kristan
GCDT-sister

Total Pageviews