Monday, January 24, 2011

PRE-PRINTED CARDS CHALLENGE - Linda's Creativity

The challenge at http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/ was to use a pre-printed card base and turn it into a finished card.  Well, I have had a HUGE box of these pre-printed cards that just never "spoke" to me - and since this is my wonderful and talented sisters very FIRST challenge, I decided I had to be the first one to post.  (If I'm randomly drawn as a winner of her blog candy...I will have her re-draw the name) 

I took this pansy card from Paper Pizazz and went through my scrapbox and found some papers to coordinate with it - then looking into a book of velum sayings, I spotted the perfect one for the card. After adding a  ribbon and a cut out butterfly and I think it is one of the prettiest cards I've done.  I may have to dip into that box of cards more often!!!

Would love to have you join Linda's challenge - would love to see what everyone else has come up with!!!  And if you're not a follower - please become one - I think you'll be surprised at what the future holds!!!!

1 comment:

Linda Therrien said...

wow this came out so pretty!! Love the butterfly and ribbon. Thanks for joining my first challenge.

Total Pageviews