Sunday, January 16, 2011

Created for Getting Cricky Challenge

This was a challenge at http://kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com/ to create anything you want with birds on it.  Well, I have been wanting to use this border from the Winter Frolic Cartridge and it seemed like a perfect opportunity to do so.  I made this card for a dear friend who just underwent a mastectomy - to let her know I was thinking and praying for her.  The outlook is good - yet the road will be rough.  I hope if you happen upon my entry and like it, you'll let me know - and perhaps create a card for someone who may need a little pat on the back this week.  Thanks so much for taking a peek!

5 comments:

Linda Therrien said...

I really like the boarder you used and the colors are very soothing - your friend will really like this card - just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This is so elegant! I never even thought about using the birds from this cartridge--I have that cart and love it!
Thanks for playing along with me at Getting Cricky for the Nate's ABC cartridge from Memory Miser!

Maria Elena said...

Great card ! good luck with the challenge !
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a great Tuesday ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, i love this card! Of course I'm partial to birdies, so I had to comment on this one! Great colors and I love the birdie border along the bottom!
Thanks for joining us in the Made With Heart blog hop! I'm glad you enjoyed your hop!
Hugs,
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

the cricutologist said...

very nice bird border! I'm your newest follower!

Total Pageviews