Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CTMH Inspirational Wednesday

Welcome to another Close To My Heart Inspirational Wednesday. Last week I showed you the Christmas Cards I made from the Pear and Partridge Card Kit. This week I wanted to show you some ideas with some past CTMH stamp sets.

Here are two cards I created for this holiday season.
With this card, I just stamped the images, using three coordinating green stamp pads.  But, it looked a little 'simple' to me, so I took it to the next level.

 

With this card, I dug into my stash and found some CTMH striped paper - added blue and brown to the color pallette, some stickles and some bling.  A bit of ribbon laced through the bottom of the card, finishes it off.
 
I also want to let you know about a GREAT sale.  If you go to www.pattiross.ctmh.com and go under 'shop' to the "while supplies last" page, you will see some amazing sales.  I got the paper for this next project "Believe" from the sale page.  It's a double sided print with the plaid on one side and the diagonal stripe on the other.  Perfect for cardmaking or scrapbook layouts of your Christmas pictures this year.  There are some great deals on other paper packs and embellishments too!  GREAT for stocking stuffers!
 
 
 
I will, of course, be adding some more embellishments and the photos when we set up our tree.  I loved this paper piecings - Paper Piecings By Nikki - to set this whole page off!
 
Please be sure to check out some more CTMH Inspirational Wednesday ideas at:
 
 


No comments:

Total Pageviews