Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Layout

I want to share this really cute fall layout I made. You know how every so often you make something that really comes out nice and you are extra proud of it?  Well, this is my 'extra proud of' project.  So without further babbling, here it is:

I used a couple of files from Paper Piecings By Nikki.  The first one is girl and the fence.  It's called, "Falling For You".  The second is "Happy Fall Crows", and I used the crow, the basket of apples and the leaves from that one.  If you look closely at the little girl, I used pop-dots on a couple of the leaves she's holding to really make them 'pop'.  Here's a close up of my little girl:

After I got this layout done, my amazing daughter-in-law posted some pictures of my 2 year old granddaughter picking apples...I think this picture is perfect for this page.

Sometimes things just go together so perfectly, you surprise yourself!

I'm entering this in http://www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-sheri-crafts-challenge-095-its.html for their challenge to use a pumpkin or an apple.

1 comment:

Marge said...

This is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! It's the perfect LO for that perfectly sweet little apple-pickin' subject in the photo!!! Thank you so MUCH for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts biweekly challenge!!!

Total Pageviews