Monday, May 9, 2011

Creative Sisters Monday Challenge #7 - May Flowers

Hope everyone is having fun with their May Flower projects. I have another project to share with you. My husband just finished my herb garden and the flowers he and our granddaughter planted last fall have burst forth in color. I had to do a scrapbook page!

I really love the way this page came out.  I added lots of bling, but it doesn't seem to show up in the pictures.  I even caught a visiting squirrel in the nearby pergola that I had to include.  Hope this inspires you to add your own project.  There is one more week to do so! 

You can link up here or at the original challenge post...you're choice! 

3 comments:

Linda Therrien said...

wow your page came out really nice - your pictures just pop off the page!! Another great page for the scrapbook.

xxx000 Linda

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

OMG some very lovely creations on here!

I have a blog award for you in my blog so stop on over when you get the chance.

Jessica Buffa said...

Patti, your layout is fantastic. Your daffodils and hyacinth are so pretty. I like the little critter pic added, too.
Happy to be a new follower sent over from Sherri's Scraps.
Smilez,
Jessica

Total Pageviews