Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cooking With Cricut Challenge #18 - Swirls and Twirls

This weeks challenge at Cooking With Cricut is to use swirls and twirls in our designs!  This is my project.
I used a rubber stamp swirl - and embellished with some stickles - and my current favorite cartridge "Disney Classics" for Thumper...who is hopping by to say hello.

I created another card too...this time with swirls and twirls which are embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks so much for taking a peak.

10 comments:

Dina said...

omg! Thummper is so adorable! I need that cart. lol! Dina

Jean said...

Great card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Jen said...

Great cards, Patti! I LOVE Thumper!!! He's too cute. Thanks for swirling & twirling with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Too cute!

Linda Therrien said...

Thumper came out soooo cute - love it. I will have to try that cut cause Thumber is my favorite!!

Linda

Raven B said...

OH I loves Thumper!! This turned out great.
Hugs,
Raven CWC DT

Madison said...

So sweet! Love this:) TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

Maria Elena said...

My Gosh...... this is adorable !
Thanks for playing this week with Cooking With Cricut.
Have a great Saturday ;-)
Maria Elena CWC DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

I just love thumper. adorable.

Sheena said...

Awe...Thumper is so cute :)

Total Pageviews