Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Award - Soooooo Excited!!!!!!

Theresa at "Juicy Creations",  http://juicycricutcards.blogspot.com/ , awarded me my very first Blog Award.   I am so excited and so very humbled that she found me and picked me for this award.  I'm very new to the blogging world, and have been using my blog to showcase my creative adventures into paper crafting - as well as my other creations.  Thank you Theresa for this wonderful award!

This award comes with a few rules:

1.  Thank the person who awarded you. 
2.  Share 8 Things About Yourself:
      1.  Being creative and creating feeds my soul, and fills me up, so that I can be who I am.
      2.  My family is most important in my life.
      3.  I am a dog lover and am passionate about yorkies!  (Kodi, 16 - Rascal, 6 and Trixie 2)
      4.  I chose to be a stay-at-home-Mom and now a stay-at-home-Nana.  Family comes first.
      5.  My two sons are my hero's and my greatest joy.
      6.  I love spending time alone with my hubby of 34 years - hunting, fishing, hiking, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, kayaking - anything that we can do together.
      7.  My daughter-in-law, Stephanie is my bestest friend....we are passionate about quilting, crafting and cooking!  My favorite times are the days we spend together.
      8.  As I've slid down this banister called life - I'm very grateful for the splinters in my ..........- it's made me who I am and given me the life I have.  I'm truly blessed.

3.  Pay it Forward and award this to 8 bloggers you've recently discovered.

4.  Contact the winners and let them know.

I will be posting the award winners later, after I contact them.  Thank you again, Theresa, for choosing me as one of your award winning bloggers!!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews